- Download the WIC Shopper app from your smartphone app store
- Launch app and select Connecticut as your WIC agency
- Scan items while you shop to see if they are WIC approved!
- View the WIC approved food guide right from your phone.
- Scan bar codes to make sure the item is WIC approved.
- Check out recipes and tips in the kitchen
- Locate WIC approved stores in the area.
- Report problems to the state directly on an I Phone.
- Complete the State WIC survey to provide feedback to the state.
Not all approved will be available to you. Be sure to check your family benefits list provided at the WIC office to see what is loaded on your card.
For example: Whole milk is only available to children under 2.
WIC is prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, natural origin, sex or disability. USDA is an equal opportunity employer.