General Information - 203-639-2855
Downtown Parking Info & Merchants Participating in Parking Validation Program
ConnDOT Commuter Rail lot at 24 Colony Street:
- 225 spaces. Opening 2017. $7 max per day. First 2 hours free. Weekends free. Credit Cards will be accepted. Additional information will be posted as it is available.
Church and Grove Street Parking Garage (60 Church Street):
- 123 spaces on Lower Level $2/hour, $10/day maximum. Parking rates apply from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm weekdays.
- First 2 hours free with participating merchant validation.
- Free parking after 6 and on weekends and holidays.
- Paid monthly/overnight parking permits for lower level of garage are available through the Meriden Parking Commission.
- 127 spaces on Upper Level are contracted parking only from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm weekdays. Free parking is allowed on the upper deck after 4 pm on weekdays and on weekends.
- Overnight parking is not allowed on the upper deck. Cars will not be towed as long as they are not parked on the upper deck overnight. Lot must be free and clear of snow by 7:30 AM when contract parking begins.
- To get to the upper deck, take West Main Street to Grove Street. Pass the first garage entrance and continue to Church Street. Make a right on Church Street and take a right into the upper parking deck area. Gates will be open after 4 PM weekdays and on weekends
West Main/South Grove/Butler Street Lot (30 Butler Street):
- 178 spaces $2/hour, $10/day maximum. First 2 hours free with participating merchant validation. Parking rates apply from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm weekdays. Free parking after 5:30 pm weekdays, on weekends and holidays.
- Preferred parking for Meriden Superior Court
- Paid monthly parking permits are available through the Meriden Parking Commission.
Hanover Street Lot (44 Hanover Street):
- 172 spaces free parking
- Preferred parking for Meriden Police Department and Meriden Senior Center
Upper Church Street Surface Parking Lot (31 Church Street):
- 65 spaces free parking
On Street Parking:
- Free as marked (one to three hours)
- Parking regulations enforced by the Meriden Police Department