The City of Meriden understands how difficult and frustrating it can sometimes be to get in touch with the proper person, especially when you need help. In our efforts to provide the highest level of quality customer service, you can get in touch with any city department as follows:

In Person:

  • Meriden City Hall
    142 East Main Street
    Meriden, CT 06450
  • Call ahead for more information on extended hours and holiday closings and observances.

Via Phone or Email:

  • Access our municipal directory to contact departments, staff members and elected officials via phone and/or email.
  • Not sure who you should contact? Utilize our general inquiries form below and your message will be routed to the appropriate staff member or department.

Citizen Request Form

To request city services for potholes, down trees, illegal dumping, graffiti, etc. please use the Citizen Request Form.  Using this form allows your issue to be forwarded to the correct department for more efficient resolution. 

Please utilize the form below to contact us with general inquiries regarding the City of Meriden and its municipal departments and services. To speak to a member of our staff immediately, please contact City Hall at 203.630.4123 and your call will be routed appropriately. 

Please tell us about yourself: (* denotes required fields)

Name *
Address 2
Phone *
Email *

Additional Comments: