Email: Euvrena Heriveaux, RN, Public Health Clinic Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult and child vaccinations - including the seasonal flu shot
- Asthma Education Program
- Childhood blood lead screening
- Communicable disease monitoring and follow up
- School health chart management
- Tuberculin skin testing (PPD test) and reading (must be read within 48-72 hours)
- W.I.C. certifications - height, weight, hemoglobin and lead (as needed) for children up to 5 years of age
Insurance: As of November 22, 2023 we accept HUSKY, Medicare, Medicaid, Connecticare, Cigna and Aetna (for influenza vaccine only) insurances. Please bring your insurance card to your appointment. For current vaccination fees for those whose insurances we don't accept at this time, please call our Clinic at 203-630-4234.
HIPAA Privacy Notice: Under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule, the Meriden Department of Health and Human Services is required to provide its Notice of Privacy Practices to all patients the first time they receive a service from us and make it available on our website. Click here to read the Privacy Practices in English. Click here to read the privacy practices in Spanish.