COVID-19 (Coronavirus) INFORMATION FOR MERIDEN RESIDENTS
Last updated: 09/25/20 9 a.m.
CITY HALL IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC (EXCEPT BY APPOINTMENT)
*Please note: the Tax Assessors & Tax Collector's office is open with no appointment needed (Please wear proper face covering when entering City Hall)*
The City of Meriden and the Meriden Health and Human Services Department are continuing to montior the COVID-19 pandemic. This page contains the latest information and guidance for Meriden residents and businesses. This continues to be a rapidly evolving situation, and we will work to provide you updates specific to the City of Meriden as quickly as possible.
If you need to call E-911 Emergency Services for emergency medical treatment, please disclose any Symptoms of COVID-19 to the dispatcher. This will allow our first-responders to prepare accordingly.
If you feel sick, call your doctor or the Hartford Healthcare Hotline toll free at 1-833-621-0600.
MERIDEN RESOURCES AND NOTICES:
- Meriden Community Resources (posted 07.16.2020)
- Reopen Sector Rules (posted 06.11.20)
- Renters Rebate Program (posted 05.13.2020)
- FAQ COVID Data (posted 04.28.2020)
- Salvation Army COVID-19 Response
- Meriden Public Library COVID-19 Resources
- Hartford HealthCare COVID-19 Site
- US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19 Home page
- CT Department of Public Health COVID-19 Home Page
- Johns Hopkins Medical Center Coronavirus World Map