Health & Human Services
Location: 165 Miller Street, Meriden, CT 06450
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
AFTER HOURS PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY PHONE: (203) 238-1911.
Click here for our Department's 2022-2023 Annual Report.
I'm looking for information on:
- Air Quality Index - see widget below!
- Bi-weekly COVID/Seasonal Health Newsletter - week ending September 22, 2023
- COVID-19 Information
- Order 4 free from COVID.GOV/TESTS
- FDA Food Code Adoption (effective February 2023)
- Flu shots (call our Clinic at 203-630-4234)
- Harm reduction and overdose prevention and response
- Mpox (formerly known as monkeypox)
- Narcan trainings -2023 dates
- QPR - Question/Persuade/Refer - Suicide Prevention Trainings - new date coming soon!
- Vaccinations (full page coming soon!)
- Vaping and tobacco use prevention
Have a question or concern? Click here to submit a Request for Service.
Get the latest news - "LIKE US" on FACEBOOK!