Health & Human Services
I'm looking for information on:
- COVID-19 (general info)
- COVID-19 vaccines/booster clinics in Meriden
- Flu shot clinics
- General flu info
- RSV (Respiratory syncytial virus)
- Mpox (formerly known as monkeypox)
- Narcan trainings -2023 dates
- QPR - suicide prevention training
- Opioid and substance use prevention, treatment, and recovery resources
- Vaping and tobacco use prevention
Location: 165 Miller Street, Meriden, CT 06450
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
AFTER HOURS PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY PHONE: (203) 238-1911.
Click here for our 2021-22 Annual Report.
Have a question or concern? Click here to submit a Citizen Request Form.
Get the latest news - "LIKE US" on FACEBOOK!