School Health Services
Contact: Christine Kronenberger, Public Health Nurse Supervisor
Click here for a list of 2023/24 immunization requirements for enrolled students.
School Health provides comprehensive services to students enrolled in Meriden’s public schools. Services are provided by Registered Nurses licensed by the State of Connecticut.
School Health Services include:
- State mandated screenings (i.e. vision, hearing, scoliosis)
- Emergency care and first aid
- Special medical procedures (G-tube feeding, asthma management, diabetes care, etc.)
- Health maintenance/health counseling
- Physician and community resource referral
Click here for the State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record form.
Click here for the Early Childhood Health Assessment Record form.
HUSKY Health Insurance Form.