Planning Division

In which zone is my property?

Refer to zoning map in planning office.

What is the setbacks etc?

Refer to lot and bulk requirements - included in the package.

Process & requirement for land use approvals.

(Site plan, subdivision, IWWC, ZBA, Design Review Board) Refer to application forms and checklists included in the package.

What are the permitted uses on the property?

Refer to zoning regulations in planning office.

What permits or approvals does a property have?

Refer to planning office.

Do I have wetlands on my property?

Refer to wetlands map in the planning office.