The Office of Community Development administers the City of Meriden’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program. Through an annual competitive allocation process, CDBG funding is awarded to City departments and local non-profit agencies to carry out programs and activities primarily benefiting low- and moderate-income individuals and households. Additionally, the Office of Community Development seeks, applies for and manages grant funding opportunities for the City of Meriden including, but not limited to, planning, housing, neighborhood improvement, public and social services, parks and recreation, economic development, public health, public safety and other community development activities.
- NOI-RROF - CDBG Sidewalks
- Public Hearing Notice- Click here for details
- 2021 Draft Action Plan
- CAPER Review Draft
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and PY 46 Annual Action Plan
- Substantial Amendment to Program Year 45 Annual Plan: CARES Act Funding – DRAFT
- CDBG Citizen Participation Plan – DRAFT
- Inner City Sidewalk ERR – Comment Period ends 6/9/2020
- 2020 Neighborhood Assistance Act Application
- Program Year 46 NOFA & RFP
- Program Year 46 Application
- Program Year 45 Annual Action Plan
- Program Year 44 CAPER
- Program Year 44 Annual Action Plan
- Program Year 43 Annual Action Plan
- Program Year 43 CAPER
- Program Year 41 CAPER
- Program Year 42 Annual Action Plan
- CD 42 CDBG Application Summary
- Consolidated Plan for 2015-2020 and Annual Action Plan for CD PY 41
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SURVEY IS NOW LIVE
Please find a survey below related to the City of Meriden's 5-year CDBG Consolidated Plan update. This survey will help determine the community development needs of the City, from infrastructure and housing, to public services and economic development. Needs identified through the survey will then be incorporated into the Consolidated Plan, giving the City the opportunity to use CDBG funds over the next 5 years to address those needs. Any questions regarding the survey or the CDBG program can be directed to email@example.com.
If you would like to be included on the City's list of Section 3 businesses, please complete the form below, attach required documentation and submit to Peter Miller, City of Meriden, Neighborhood Preservation Program, 142 East Main Street, Meriden, CT 06450.