Authorized Contractors- Transfer Station

August 11, 2020

 Bulky Waste and Landscaping Commercial Users with Permits to the Meriden Transfer Station

Please see below list of commercial users with accessibility to the Meriden Transfer Station. Meriden residents interested in obtaining either bulky waste or landscaping services, please contact the commercial user directly.

Meriden based contractors interested in become a part of the list, please contact the Public Works Department at (203)-630-4019 for more information on obtaining a permit.

Commercial Users List- Click Here.