The Office of Community Development administers the City of Meriden’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program. Through an annual competitive allocation process, CDBG funding is awarded to City departments and local non-profit agencies to carry out programs and activities primarily benefiting low- and moderate-income individuals and households. Additionally, the Office of Community Development seeks, applies for and manages grant funding opportunities for the City of Meriden including, but not limited to, planning, housing, neighborhood improvement, public and social services, parks and recreation, economic development, public health, public safety and other community development activities.
- 2019 Neighborhood Assistance Act Application
- Program Year 45 Annual Action Plan – DRAFT
- Program Year 45 NOFA & RFP
- Program Year 45 Application
- Program Year 44 Annual Action Plan
- Program Year 43 Annual Action Plan
- Program Year 43 CAPER
- Program Year 41 CAPER
- Program Year 42 Annual Action Plan
- CD 42 CDBG Application Summary
- Consolidated Plan for 2015-2020 and Annual Action Plan for CD PY 41
If you would like to be included on the City's list of Section 3 businesses, please complete the form below, attach required documentation and submit to Peter Miller, City of Meriden, Neighborhood Preservation Program, 142 East Main Street, Meriden, CT 06450.