Meriden COVID-19 Closures/Restrictions
The City of Meriden has ordered the temporary closure of the below:
- CITY HALL IS CLOSED (EXCEPT BY APPOINTMENT)
- July 1, 2020 new hours will be in effect for the Transfer Station. Click Here.
- The municipal airport is closed to spectators as of Wednesday, March 18.
- Meriden Senior Center is closed until further notice.
- Medical rides will be provided, call 203-237-3338. Staff will be available by phone to answer your questions.
- Meriden Police Department
- Meriden Parks & Recreation has cancelled all rentals for 2020.
- The Meriden golf course has been given guidance on social distancing and cleaning/disinfecting.
- All events in City Facilities have been cancelled
- School Readiness and Child Day Care programs are open. Please contact the School Readiness office at 203-630-4222 for more information.
- Meriden WIC is doing phone appointments and in-person by appointment. WIC participants should call 203-630-4245 with questions.