Election Applications and Absentee Ballots
The Elections office administers elections, issues applications for absentee ballots, prepares ballots and forwards them to qualified electors, issues voter identification cards, and records campaign finance statements. They are responsible for the printing of all election materials, compiling election results, and publishing of all legal notices regarding municipal elections.
- Delegates 2020
- Voter Identification Cards
- Records Campaign Finance Statements
- Printing of all Election Materials
- Compiling Election Results
- Publishing Legal Notices Regarding All Elections