Medication and Special Needs in the School



Medication cannot be given in school unless an Administration of Medication form (H-5) is filled out by your health care provider.

This includes aspirin, inhalers, ointments, etc.

Medication forms are available from your school nurse or by clicking here (Authorization Form for Meds in School).

Special Needs:

 If your child requires specialized physical health care during school hours see your school nurse as soon as possible. It is also important to notify your school nurse if your child has a food allergy, diabetes, or asthma.